Steven FineM.D. Request An Appointment
Dr. Fine serves as Chief of the Gastroenterology Department and Endoscopy Service at MetroWest Medical Center.
A graduate of Harvard College and Cornell University Medical College, Dr. Fine completed his internal medicine training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, and a fellowship in gastroenterology training at The New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Fine also serves on the medical advisory committee of the New England Chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation.
His clinical interests include:
- GI endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Colon cancer and polyp screening
- Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Barrett’s esophagus and ablation techniques
- Patients with recurrent GI bleeding of unknown origin
- Pill camera (capsule) endoscopy techniques